Student Tips: How to write an examination
Student Tips: How to write an examination: First secret you think it is crazy but it is really very important. Don’t eat just before examinations.
2. Remember your hall ticket, pen, pencil, eraser and etc
3. Don’t stay awake at night long time.
4. Enter the examination hall 10 or 5 minutes ahead of time.
5. Use a dark ink colour pen.
Time Management in Examinations
6. Time management: Don’t spend too much time in one question. Use every question separate, separate time.
7. Read the question paper. Reading is very important. Read the question paper and write the answer. Read the whole questions.
8. Answer the questions systematically. It should be good matter.
9. Study well before an examination.
10. Have confidence in you self.
How to write Board Exams effectively
Video: How to write Board Exams effectively