Starting business can be a daunting endeavor especially if you have a cool product and not enough capital. In the present tech world whatever might be the niche many of the start uppers fail not because of the bad product but due to the inability to generate the consumer interest in their products.
Free business productivity tools for start-ups
Considering office expenses, if you are unable to or finding yourself strapped for much needed funding ,here are some business productivity tools that would be worthy to keep your startup afloat.
1. Remember the milk.com:It is an online productivity tool that assists in task and time management. It functions as an all in one task manager, electronic calendar and to-do list.The application can be integrated with gmail too.
2. Waveapps.com: It is an accounting software that’s fast, simple and easy to use, offering unlimited invoicing and expense tracking. 100% free for small businesses with nine employees or less, it’s accountant-approved and specifically designed for non-accountants.
3. PRLog.org: To make your business presence known, one surefire route to take is through the distribution of press releases. PRLog.org is a site where you can dispense press releases for free. And if you feel you don’t have the necessary expertise to create a killer press release, the site provides instructions on how to write one, even how to embed videos where necessary.
4. Kolab.org: It is a secured and reliable open-source group collaboration server that allows for sharing of notes, e-mail access, calendar organization, task management, address book maintenance, news aggregation, phone sync and journal integration.
5. GotFreeFax.com: It is an online service that allows you to send up to three pages of fax for free (maximum of two faxes per day) to any number in the United States or Canada. The site also offers premium pay-per-fax service should you need to send more.
6. Bitrix24.com: It is the fastest growing social intranet that’s free for businesses with 12 employees or less. The application comes as a combination of several different work tools like CRM, project management, real-time streaming, activity planner, file sharing, to name just a few. As it is cloud-based, access can be anywhere, whether using your computer or smartphone.